Happy Hour Club Cafe & Workshop is seeking a responsible and dedicated Arts & Craft Café Instructor to oversee the workflow in our dynamic and lively studio. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various operational tasks of a tufting + pottery arts & craft café. This role offers room for growth and career advancement within the company.
• Manage daily operational tasks, including managing customer bookings & logistics of customer artwork, teaching workshops and doing artwork finishing.
• Supervise and train new team members, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary skills to perform their duties effectively.
• Prepare & serve simple food and drinks.
• Create social media content (TikTok/IG reels) based on your day-to-day tasks to promote the studio’s offerings.
• Set up arts and crafting stations for workshops and assist customers in completing craft work within designated time frames.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the crafting station, workshop area & cafe.
• Clean and restock work and dining areas to ensure a tidy and welcoming environment.
• Provide excellent customer service, ensuring a positive and memorable experience for all customers.
• Team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to provide clear instructions and interact with customers and team members.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new skills and responsibilities.
• No specific creative background required, but interest in arts and crafts, such as tufting, painting, or pottery; or experience in pottery is preferred.
• Flexible availability, including weekends and public holidays.
• While we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right.
• You need to be the type person who gets joy out of getting things done.
• To always find creative ways to achieve the desired results with any limitation you have.
• Uniform provided.
• Working Days: 6 days per week.
• Work Hours: 10 am to 7 pm.
• Staff meals and overtime allowance provided.
• Employee discount on cafe and workshop products.
• Structured training program for skill development.
• Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
• Bonus available for full-time employees.
• Annual and medical leave provided for full-time employees.
• EPF, SOCSO & EIS contributions for full-time employees.
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter, and availability to Eeleen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your understanding.